Focus and Scope
Reinforcement Review in Civil Engineering Studies and Management Journal establishes a forum for disseminating conceptual ideas by publishing original research articles related to the broad field of civil engineering.
Reinforcement journal encompasses original research articles, including:
- Building and Structural Engineering, studies related to structural studies for public infrastructure such as buildings, bridges, and dams.
- Transportation Engineering and Management related to Transportation Planning and Policy, Airport Management, Highway and Traffic Engineering, Material Pavement Studies, and Urban Planning.
- Geotechnical Engineering pertains to the comprehensive studies of the mechanical behavior of soil and rock formations, formulating the structural designs for foundational systems, retaining structures, and foundation constructions.
- Construction Engineering and Management involves project management and review of construction and building management.
- Water Resources Engineering and Management related to fluids, flow patterns, and hydraulic systems, Coastal and Harbor Engineering.
- Disaster Management related to disaster risk reduction techniques, disaster early warning system, climate change adaptation, vulnerability analysis and trends, pre and/or post-disaster reconstruction, and rehabilitation planning and management.